28 February 2006

Sunday and Monday

Sunday, February 26th. I had a very good day:

  • Finished the monthly bonus chase at TotalBet as reported in the previous post. Nice to get it out of the way.

  • Decided to play some NL at the $0.05/$0.10 tables at Royal Vegas. Wow. Two and a half hours later, I leave there up $16.09. Limping with JTo, I flopped JJT, and got it all-in against two other players who had me covered. Nice score.

  • At Ultimate Bet, in the same time frame, I won $1.19 at $0.01.$0.02, plus $0.36 in bonus.

  • After bowling league, and with nothing on TV, I played a little $1/$2 fixed limit at Holdem Poker. I have an initial $100 sign-up bonus I am working on there. In little less than an hour, I managed to win $30, and clear off som eof my raked hand requirements. All in all, a good day.

Monday, February 27th.

I added JJ to the quest. However, this hand and any additions aren't saddled with the all-in constraints of AA, KK, QQ and AK. This will eventually allow me to open up my game. Here are my results for Monday:

  • PokerStars found me getting whacked hard. First hand I get A5o in the BB. I flop A5x, turn a 5 and win immediately. Two hand later, I get AA and go all-in against a guy who I have covered. Flop comes KJx. I already don't like this. Q on the turn, blank on river. He shows QQ. Uggh. I spend the whole afternoon chasing my losses. I ultimately finish down $0.75 here. I'll take that.

  • Ultimate Bet sees me hit AA early and win a large pot. I then manage to lose 2 sstes, and am nearly back to even. I get AA late and double through. I finish the session up $1.92 [plus $0.42 bonus]. Overall, a winning day.

No comments: