19 February 2006

NL Quest Observations

I'd like to share some observations and items:

  • $0.08 is still 4xBB
  • Comment made by another player, "They are only pennies." Correct, but mistakes made at the micro-limits are amplified as the stakes go up. Why not learn to play right now and not get into bad habits?
  • Until I get better at NL, I think I'll dump A2o-A7o in the SB. A few times I got holding that ace with a poor kicker and losing small pots. I need to let that SB go.
  • Originally I wasn't going to add the UB bonus to my NL Quest on UB, but decided to anyway, as the difference between starting bankrolls at UB and Stars is $120. I think this will allow me to move up to the next level, $0.05/$0.10, on both sites at roughly the same time.
  • I already have been 4-tabling. It has become second nature, especially with regards to waiting for hands to play.

No comments: