28 November 2010

Nothing Working on Saturday and Sunday

Saturday was grisly. I managed a 3rd in a $5/45 on Full Tilt for $11.25. I was crushed in all of my MTTs. I actually played in a couple of low buy-in PL O/8 MTTs and although I was doing well, I eventually hit a bad spate of cards where nothing worked.

Finished down $25.05 with a -81.6% ROI. I took too many shots in MTTs I wasn't rolled for after my sat win on Wednesday.

Sunday was a little better. At least on Full Tilt. I took 2nd in a $1/90 for $13.95. Meanwhile at Stars, I lost my $1/90 KO, both $2/90s and bombed after 9 rebuys in a Daily Nightly Grand satellite. I had tables full of bad players, but could never get a stack going. The salt in the wound was getting AA stuffed by some guy who fell in love with unimproved JTo on the flop of 843. He like his overcards because he must have felt my preflop raise and flop shove meant his two overs with a backdoor straight was money.

Daily results: -$4.05 with a -22.50% ROI.

No comments: