19 June 2006

Signs of Life?

After blogging on Sunday, I played some NL2 at UB and Paradise. I did quite well at UB, making $3.62 there [almost doubling through twice] as well as $0.64 in bonus. This isn't bad NL-wise. I mean, I don't play the higher NL games yet. I was just playing around without getting hurt. At Paradise, I managed to lose $1.79.

Sunday's results: +$2.47

Today, I managed a bit more than two hours after work. I'll be making dinner shortly, then my team is in town [the Angels] to play the Giants. My wife manages to hoard the remote most nights, but I let her know last week, that the TV is mine for the next three days, lol.

  • Sun Poker. I couldn't hit squat here, losing on both tables I played. One hand I did manage to hit, I had AQs under the gun, and raised preflop. Flop came A45. I caught an A on the turn and got re-raised. I re-raised and he called. Blank on the river. He checked, I bet, he showed 32o. Yup! 32o calling raises preflop. I almost came unglued. Lost $39.52
  • CD Poker. Only had a little more than $33 here, but was ready to reload if I needed it. WOW! Finally got my good hands to hold up. And like I thought, all it took was average luck and I knew I would be taking these poor player's money. And I did. Finished up $53.38.

Today's results: +$13.86

No comments: