09 June 2006

Day Two and Three at CD Poker and beyond


I four-tabled CD Poker yesterday, 6/8/06 and completed more than the 500 CD Points I needed for my 3 free books. I also claimed my first $10 in bonus. I was up about 20BB, but only finished up around 8BB plus the $10 bonus.

Yesterday's total: +25.75

Today, I decided, after watching the German soccer team beat Costa Rica, to play some more hands at PokerPlex and CD Poker, playing one table at each for about five and a half hours. What a horrendous result. Players calling raises with hands like T8o. Raising with 42o. And even when I caught flops or started with big pockets, I was getting beat severely. I just cannot understand how other players that play as well as me can have their hands hold up against these fish, when I can't.

Although I may play more today after dinner, or perhaps play a few SnGs or a tournament, I'll report my huge ring-game losses, nonetheless.

Today's results: -$103.64

That trashes yesterday's results, and means I have lost money this month so far.

No comments: