07 June 2006

Signed Up at CD Poker...

...and had a rotten first day. I managed to get beat by some gawd awful hands early, and was quickly down half my buy-in at $1/$2. I righted that ship and built it up by 11-13 BBs, when I caught AA in EP. I lost that hand to a BB calling a capped preflop pot with 99 and spiking his 9 on the flop. I heard an earful for how bad I played the hand. The player on 99 capped a turn early with A-high. I could not know he had a set considering how poorly he played earlier and throughout the session. Later, I lost Q9 on a QQx flop to QT. I tried to steal the blinds with KQs [which isn't really a steal attempt considering how goo dthat hand is late], and lost to 64o hitting his straight. I managed to clear 192 CD Points. I need 600 CD Points for each $10 of this $300 initial deposit bonus. Once I hit 500 CD Points, I get to claim 3 free books from ITH.

Today's poker results: -$62.00.

No comments: