20 June 2006

A Definite Upswing...

...and I am hoping it lasts! Had a very good day today. Spent about 7 hours working at home, had a chance to catch Germany's final preliminary game at the World Cup, plus bits and pieces of the UK/Sweden game, and profited nicely at the tables in my two hours there. Let's just hope the Angels can beat the Giants tonight for a perfect day!

Germany 3 Ecuador 0. Germany played a masterful game and dismantled Ecuador on both ends. Meanwhile Sweden loses a star player to injury and despite a very late goal giving them a 2-1 lead, the Swedes rally and tie it up. All four teams are headed to the elimination round.

  • Playing two hours, I manage another great win at CD Poker, slowly repairing my bankroll there from the $33.72 it was at yesterday. Yesterday's 27BB win coupled with today's 17.75BB win, sees my B/R there at $122.60.
  • At Sun Poker I was bobbing between 5BB down and 7BB up. I finished up by a little more than 5BB for the afternoon.

Today's results: +$46.25

No comments: