02 April 2010

Sporadic Play while on the Road

Visiting in-laws and family tends to detract from adequate poker playing time altogether. I like spending time with my relatives and let's face it, as I age, so do they, so the more time the better. Old stories that I remember, new stories they remember.

I've seen a ton of movies though. A lot of stuff I wouldn't pick out myself, but some that is agreeable. Some that stand out:
  • All Hat with Keith Carradine
  • Storm of the Century by Stephen King
  • Zombieland with Woody Harrelson
Poker has been relegated to a few Daily Dollar rebuys on Full Tilt [one of which I ended prematurely with a hefty stack because I was getting very sick], a few PL O/8 MTTs on Stars and a cash game run of NL5 on FTP. Nothing substantial. Still miffed about getting sick when running well. :(

No comments: