28 April 2010

World Series of Poker Satellites

I've never played in the World Series of Poker. I've always wanted to but for one $10,000 is a lot to part with, especially someone like myself with a modicum of talent and no real live tournament experience. Certainly there are a lot of satellites out there, but therein lies another problem....I've never been a good satellite player. In fact I could imagine myself squandering a ton of money and still never quite getting there.

However, Internettexasholdem.com asked me to put together an article showing the different satellites offered to the WSOP Main Event. I decided on 8 sites and put together some graphs [seen below] with what I believe are the best satellite opportunities online. Click on the pictures and see what I mean.

PokerStars



Full Tilt


Party Poker



Bodog Poker



bwin Poker



Cake Poker



Everest Poker



Carbon Poker


Good Luck on your journey.

No comments: