06 April 2006

Things are a-changing.

Party Poker

Seems Party has made a lot of changes lately. I ran into a lot of problems there this week. How do you lose to the fish there? Sometimes all you need to do is show up. I got sucked out by so many incredibly horrible players, that I lost the $125 I had there.

Then, according to friends and a few websites, Party liquidated PokerNOW and Multipoker, and gave their players a "Welcome to Party", bonus and transferred their accounts over. Now it appears they have moved Empire over to Party's tables as well. I have accounts at Party, Empire and Intertops. What is to happen to my accounts?

I just wish they would allow cashouts via FirePay. I am still stumped that they allow deposits, but not withdrawals.

Fulltilt

I dropped Fulltilt last June. At the time the traffic was mediocre, the initial deposit bonus was complete, and there was no Poker Tracker support. On Saturday the 1st of April, they offered me a sweet deal. $100 bonus for 300 Fulltilt Points. It didn't take too long to accomplish; just a little over 12 hours. Of course, the email said they will get to me within 72 hours of completing the Fulltilt Point requirements, but I have no reason to doubt them. I managed to lose $16.50 in the process, but I am not worried about that. Now that there is Poker Tracker support, and the traffi chas picked up [and the players have gotten worse], I think I won't mind playing here. So I loaded $300 into FT. We'll see how it pans out.

Bonuses

I'm going to slow down on reloading for bonuses over the next couple of months. I have over $2, 400 pending in bonuses now, and this constant withdraw/deposit cycle I am goign through isn't allowing me to build up my bankroll and move to higher limits. Unless I see an incredibly sweet deal, I am going to hold off on reloading, and concentrate on clearing what I already have.

No comments: