13 April 2006

PokerPlex Went Awry

Egads. I decided to finish this bonus this morning before going to breakfast with my dad. It went none too well. I was never up. I played some 1/2 and 2/4, both in pounds. I should have seen the writing on the wall. I had QQ, flop came Q83, and I lost to A5o who caught running 2 then 4 for the pot. Ugly. I cleared the $50 monthly, but lost $83.83 in the process. So much for breaking even here. Lost $33.83 today after adding in the bonus and the little more than $8 I was ahead.

After breakfast, I came back and decided to go to Ultimate Bet and play a few hours. I stayed there for 4 hours. At the $1/$2 tables there, I'll clear a little more than $2 in bonus each hour. Indeed, when I finished up, I had cleared $8.70. One of the good things about UB is that any amount of bonus you clear at each table goes directly into your playable account as soon as you leave the table. I finished up $15.75, so with the bonus, up $24.45.

Back-to-back losing days, but if I lose less than $10, I don't feel too bad.

Today's Total: -$9.38.

No comments: